- Hydro Power Generation System and Technologies
- Renewable Energy Systems and Technologies
- Energy Management
- National Energy Security
- Energy Conservation, Efficiency & Management
- Future Energy Planning
- Efficient utilization of Conventional & non-conventional energy reservoirs
- Futuristic Energy supply & Demand Technologies
RegistrationThere will be no charges for attending the workshop. However an amount of Rs. 1000 will be charged for CPD registration.
For Registration click here
DEADLINE for requesting participation: April 04, 2017
For further queries, please send the email at email@example.com
For details about workshop Click here
With phenomenal increase in students' enrollment in 1970's, a plan to establish additional campuses of the University of Engineering and Technology Lahore was conceived. As a result of that, the University College of Engineering Taxila was established.