Adequate transport facility is provided for students and the busses are plying between Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Hassanabdal, Wah Cantt. and the campus. this facility is, however, not obligation of the University and it can be reduced or terminated if the policy and /or the financial conditions so demand.
Code of hounour for Bus Routes:
(1) An individual traveling in the bus must respect the elders and be polite to all especially female students, women, children, old people, the weak and the helpless.
(2) All the students must respect the teachers and others in authority in the university.
(3) Cassette Player, singing songs, use of vulgar language, card playing, fooling, passing remarks using nick names and smoking, playing music on the mobiles, are prohibited.
(4) Hanging with door of buses is prohibited.
(5) Forcing driver/cleaner for undue delay, stoppage, changing routes is prohibited.
(6) All individuals traveling in the bus must cooperate with the driver/cleaner.
(7) For complaints / suggestions contact Chairman Transport/DSA.