Open House and Job Fair at University
of Engineering and Technology (UET) Taxila
In an effort to showcase
the practical application of technical skills and excellence by
our graduating engineers, UET Taxila organized Job Fair and Open
House on July 4, 2013.
The activities included as:
• Display of the Final Year Student projects
• Product Expos and Exhibition of industrial products
• Job Fair and interviews by industrial organizations for
recruitment and placement of UET students and to facilitate interaction
with students to evaluate the suitability of potential candidates
• Visits of laboratories in departments by industry experts,
to provide numerous possibilities of establishing an active collaboration
of UET Taxila with organizations.
The current event
proved to be dynamic, gigantic, tremendous and multifarious occasion.
Among many other companies, PTCL actively and enthusiastically
participated in this event. The event ceremony was inaugurated
by the honorable Vice Chancellor, UET Taxila.
Following distinguished guests participated from PTCL side:
• Engr. Ahmed
Jalal, General Manager Training, PTCL HQs. Islamabad
• Engr. Behram Shahrokh Aslam, General Manager, PTCL Optical
& Transmission, Islamabad
• Dr. M Irfan, Senior Manager, PTCL ICT Islamabad
• Dr. Shahid Khalil, Senior Manager PTCL Training HQs. Wing
• Dr. Shahzada Alam, Senior Manager PTCL ICT Islamabad
• Ms. Adeela Rashid, Manager HR, PTCL HQs. Islamabad along
with its team
Following major activities were performed by PTCL in the Telecom
• PTCL Optical Fiber Wing exhibited its equipment &
• PTCL Marketing and Operation Wing installed its EVO products’
• PTCL HR Wing held interviews with 2k09 students
• Lucky Draw of 3 PTCL EVO Devices for free distribution
among the 2k09 session by the Honorable Vice Chancellor, UET Taxila
The event ended with distribution of prizes to the 1st, 2nd and
3rd projects evaluated by the honorable judges after lunch.