(i) Int Conference on Assessing Quality
in Higher Education, 2006
(ii) Int Conference on Assessing Quality in Higher Education,
(iii) International Conference on Assessing Quality
in Higher Education at Punjab University Lahore, 2010.
(iv) International Conference on Value Addition in Textile
(COVITEX-2011) March, 2011 at National Textile University,
(v) International Conference on Value Addition in Textile
(COVITEX-2013) March, 2013 at National Textile University,
(vi) First International Young Engineering Conference
(FIYEC-2014) at UET Lahore
1. First National Conference on Chemical Engineering
Congress, April, 2003.
2. Seminar on R & D Management in S. Korea from
March 31 to April 3, 2003.
3. Seventh International Conference on Coal s Science,
4. Second International Conference on combustion technologies
for a clean environment, Lisbon, PORTUGAL.
5. First Int. conference on combustion and emissions
control, Cardiff, U.K.
6. Int. Conf. on Fluid and Thermal Energy Conversion,'94,
7. Pacific International conference on Environmental
Pollution Control of Combustion processes, Maui, HI,
8. First Int conf on the fuel and the environment, University
of Peshawar, 1996.
9. 3-days workshop on Industrial Hazardous Waste Management
in Punjab, EPA, Punjab, 26-28, March, 1997.
10. International Seminar on Pollution Control in Chemical
Process Industry, organized by PIChE, Lahore, 1997.
11. International Conference on “Training and
Management” organized by Ministry of Labor and
Social Affairs, State of Bahrain, 1999, 2001 and 2002.
12. International conference on Coal Science, Okinawa,
13. AMDISA Conference, Dhaka-Bangladesh, 2007
14. AMDISA Conference, Bhutan, 2009.
15. Vice Chancellors Training at Manchester U.K from
December 07, 2009 to December 17, 2009 nominated by
Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
16. ITMA – 2011 Textile Exhibition Barcelona-Spain.
17. World Congress on Engineering & Technology (WCET
2012), 1-3 June 2012, Almaty, Kazakhstan