Computer Science Department offers HEC designed curriculum to meet national goals. In addition, department continuously analyzes international job market. The technical skills and tools desired in international job market are identified. These skills and tools are included in curriculum to prepare our students for international job market. Currently department is preparing students for Big data, cloud computing, web application development, mobile application development, game programming and server administration. These skills have numerous jobs in local and international market.
Department has well established labs to prepare students for international job market in big data, cloud computing, IT administration, web application development and mobile application development.
The department has the research collaboration with these institutes.
- Applied Soft Computing Lab, School of Computer Science and Engineering, Korea University of Technology and Education, South Korea
- Signal and Image Processing Lab, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
- College of Computer and Information Sciences, Al-Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University, Saudi Arabia
- Ubiquitous Computing Lab, Department of Computer Engineering, Kyung Hee University, South Korea
- Graduate School of Electronics and Computer Engineering, College of Engineering, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea
- Parallel Emergent and Distributed Architecture Lab, University of Reading, United Kingdom.